Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

nashy
Senior Contributor

Re: Falling

Hey @Eden1919 seems like it was a pretty heavy weekend for you, just wanted to check in as to how you're travelling today? The SANE Help Centre is also open at 10am if you need a one to one Heart

@Eden1919 @Former-Member 💖💕💜

@nashy  Today is not good I tried calling the SANE Help Centre but they never called back this is why I don’t bother with helplines. 

@Snowie @Former-Member  thanks.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh dear @Eden1919, i can relate to that, I've never hadblck getting through on the helpline. But have with lifeline, suicide callback, and more recently I rang Beyond Blue the other day and found someone lovely. You keep Keep trying. Don't give up..
"life is difficult but
not impossible"

@Former-Member  I have had horrible experiences with lifeline, suicide call back, head space and kids helpline so I usually avoid helplines all together cause they usually make things a lot worse but I was feeling really bad and well I guess that is another one I should avoid. It is just so frustrating because people say help is out there but every time I try and acess it I am just let down and ignored. Or the help makes things worse. Idk why I should even bother trying at this point. 

Sorry that happened to you @Eden1919 

I find helplines are sometimes useful, sometimes not so much. 

It does always help when you get someone who is kind and listens and helps you. But I know this does not always happen.

@Former-Member💖

@Snowie  I am just over it and I hate that everyone just expects me to keep putting up with everything like that is an ok thing for someone to have to do. It isn’t and I am over it. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919,:that's where the forums can help, connecting with ppl who know... it doesn't fix things but I find it takes the edge off to chat or just tell someone. But, No one person knows you better than you. Try hold it together. So what if we misfire or lose the plot sometimes... if we're not hurting anyone... Be kind to  yaself.  Keep chatting here.

it is ok to be over it @Eden1919 I think we all feel like that at times.

You shouldn't have to put up with it like this.

I only wish it was better for you hun. I wish I could make it better, but I can't, so all I can do is stay here and listen.

@Snowie  Thanks I don’t expect anyone here to make it better but it is really exhausting when the professionals keep  there isn’t anything they can do to help and that you just have to deal with it. Like what if I can’t just deal with it what then what am I supposed to do if I am trying to stay alive because none of this supports long term survival. 

@Former-Member I am not allowed to lose it I am never allowed to have feelings or express them the way they are because that isn’t normal to others and I am not allowed to make them feel uncomfortable. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance