Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

@Former-Member  why was my post taken down I literally do not understand why it was taken down and I didn’t receive an email. 

@Eden1919 I appreciate it has been a difficult time for you tonight to post and I hope you continue to post despite this. I have sent you an email. 

@Dancer9  I have edited the post but I think it is unfair when other people are also posting “graphic” things and are allowed to do so. For a place that is supposed to be about reducing stigma there seems to be an awful lot of it. 

I don’t feel ok. 

Hi @Eden1919 

Sorry I haven't be around much, have had some things happening.

I'm sorry you don't feel ok.

Hi there @Eden1919 

I am just following up your post from earlier today.  I am sorrry to read that you are not feeling okay.  I am just checking in with you this evening and see if you are okay. 

Thinking of you,

Whitehawk 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , just checking in with you. I am here if you want to chat. 

@Snowie @Former-Member @Whitehawk  Thanks for replying and sorry I haven’t gotten to reply back. I am still having a really hard time and I am struggling to communicate both verbally and in writing. Writing is slightly easier but it is taking me a long time. I just can’t speak easily and last night I had a huge panic attack and I really am not sure what to do I can’t really talk about or explain what is going on right now but everything is scaring me and I am really having a hard time. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Eden1919 , I am very sorry you are having such a rough time right now. Thank you for checking in though, it's nice to know that you are as ok as you can be. 

I am not comment or tag you a lot but I do think of you often hoping that you are ok. 💖

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Hey @Eden1919 ,

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time at the moment. It sounds like you're feeling very overwhelmed and experiencing pretty high levels of distress. It is great that you're reaching out on the forums, we are here to support you in whatever ways we can. If you're in need of extra support you can always contact the SANE Help Centre (1800 187 263, Mon-Fri 10am-10pm) or get in touch with Lifeline (13 11 14) or Beyondblue (1300 224 636) which are both available 24/7. 

Hope you're feeling a little better now, and finding gentle ways to engage in some self-care if you can x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance