Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Falling

@Eden1919, do you journal?

@Former-Member  I used to but it doesn’t help anymore 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Start Up again Eden1919, really helps me.
I gotta go, Doc Martins is on, he cracks me up 🤣

I find journaling not helpful @Eden1919 

Sometimes I use poetry, but have to be in the mood for it.

It is hard to find those ways to help ourselves.

I find Progressive muscle relaxation good for me, but what works for one doesn't always work for another person.

Hey @Eden1919

Please ignore this if you don't feel like being on the forums at the minute, but just wondering how you're travelling today?

Tortoiseshell 

@Tortoiseshell  I am not going ok, everything is really intense, my eating issues are getting even worse and I feel like I am going to scream no one is listening and no matter how hard I try everything just keeps getting worse and worse. Nothing is working and I am extremely agitated and stressed and I can’t even explain this properly. I am not ok. 

Hey @Eden1919, it's Rainforest here and just wanted to check in and see how you're going, as I can see from your post to @Tortoiseshell that you're not feeling ok?     If you like, send an email and let us know how you're going and we can together work out some strategies to help.  Take care. 

Hi there @Eden1919 

It is Whitehawk here from the forums team at SANE, I am just following up our check in posts from earlier. I can really see that you have been striggling today and just want to see if you need any support this evening. Please feel free to post back or send us an email at team@saneforums.org 

Take Care

Whitehawk

Hi @Eden1919 @Former-Member 

I'm sorry I have been absent from here the last few days, I have been going through some things myself.

Just wanted to check in with you to see how you are and to let you know that I still care.

Lots of love and hugs ❤

@Snowie @Whitehawk @Rainforest  sorry I haven’t replied I had a really bad day yesterday and then today has also been bad and last night everything was so intense and I had been crying all day and I was scared and the voices and stuff were talking and the things that go in my head were being really really super intense and I was trying to have a shower and I was looking in the mirror and I saw (things I am apperantly not allowed to say on the frorums even though they aren’t offensive and are my experience) and now I feel like there is a (thing I cannot mention) inside me and I am still struggling with the eating stuff and everything is really intense and I am scared about having to go the sleep tonight even  just going to bed because I can still feel (things I am not allowed to talk about) everywhere and they seem annoyed and I am scared things will happen again and I dont feel right and everything is a big mess. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance