Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Falling

Hi @Eden1919 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been feeling afraid and a bit stuck regarding how to cope. 

I have just sent you an email checking in. I hope you're feeling better! 

Kind Regards, 

Mufasa 

@Former-Member  Thanks 

@Jynx @mufasa  I am not feeling good today I don’t know how to explain it exactly but everything is really really intense and I am scared and I just don’t feel right exactly. I don’t know it is really hard to explain I am getting scared that people aren’t people again and everything is coming back. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh my sweet @Eden1919 , I am so sorry you are not feeling great day. Wishing I could help you ❤️

Hey @Eden1919 
It's really great that you are reflecting on how you are feeling, but now might be the time to reach out for additional support? I wonder if you would reach out to your other supports that you have? 

If you don’t feel you can talk to friends or family about your suicidal feelings, you might find it helpful to speak with a trained counsellor: 

• Lifeline 13 11 14
  • Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659467
  • beyondblue Support Service 1300 22 46 36

@Former-Member  Thanks again.

@LouLouMagoo  what? I don’t understand I didn’t say I was suicidal..... also helplines aren’t helpful for me..... I am not wanting to hurt myself I am scared that other people aren’t real people and that they want to hurt me..... I keep hearing things and there are other non human being who are following me, I can’t really explain more but I don’t really see how calling those people would help me....

Hi @Eden1919 

That sounds quite frightening for you. When this has happened before, who did you get help and support from? Is there a family member or friend, or psychologist/ psychiatrist that can help you?

Zahlia

@Zahlia  there is no one I can access, no one helped last time I just was reminded to keep quiet because no one cares. 

Long story short someone and idk who called the crisis team about me and they want to see me tomorrow, I am very scared now. 

Sorry to hear that @Eden1919 I hope it goes ok with the crisis team and that they are understanding. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance