Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Anyone want to chat?

Sorry to hear that @CheerBear, and thank you, best of luck to you too.

I agree, it is frustrating, especially when relying on professionals to do their work, it just makes me stressed. They said they need the referral ASAP so my Psychiatrist can communicate with the new GP and so forth. I told the company (that I do Skype with with my Psychiatrist) that they can call or fax the clinic but they won't, ugh.

I guess I'll have to do it, sigh. I did email the clinic but they haven't even opened it let alone replied

Ugh that's annoying @Former-Member. You're doing well to keep at it ❤
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @CheerBear , I just feel like having a break down though, I'm so stressed and it's not even that big of a deal. Well it sort of is

Former-Member
Not applicable

What a crappy day I've had.

Stressed out about the referral because the GP hasn't faxed it to my Psychiatrist yet, well to the Telehealth company. I said to them if they're in such a hurry to get it they can call the clinic and I gave them the phone number and fax number, am I wrong in saying that? I told them it's stressing me out and they can at least do something on their end then upload it so I can read it. I know the GP did the referral she just hasn't faxed it yet, I understand they're busy.

Then I go for a walk, I have a panic attack because of that and other stress, and too many people around (I always look away when I see cars driving past or people, like I'm invisible). I just feel like I'm ready for a breakdown and want to cry.

I go on the live chat on the Telehealth company's website to let them know again about the referral and that I replied to their email and can't get through to the GP Clinic on the phone (ok I didn't even call but they don't need to know that, shhh!) but I sent them an email asking and asking about something else, they haven't opened it or replied (the clinic I mean). The lady was rude and then hangs up on me, which annoyed me too. Some people at that place are nice, others are useless and rude and have no clue. Frustrating huh?

Then someone being rude to me, when I just tried to help them and I apologised for the misunderstanding. Then they snapped at me.

Ugh what a day. Sorry for venting all, I know you all have your own things to deal with, sorry!

@CheerBear @outlander @Former-Member @NNY @greenpea @eth @Valentine @MDT @TheVorticon @Shaz51 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @WriterMelb @TAB @BlueBay @Adge @Scoo  @Scribbles @Meowmy @Maggie @Ant7 (just tagging everyone I've talked to, sorry. Hope none of you mind)

venting is okay,. sorry things not going well for you, found your post somehow, looks like it got moved @Former-Member 

Hi again @Former-Member  I can hear your frustration about today... hopefully you can park it all now and have another go tomorrow.  Find something to do that makes you feel better - not sure what that is for you.  There are numerous art and craft and pet threads on the forums if you're interested.  Tagging @outlander @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Gazza75  in case you can link some of those threads here.

hello and hugs @Former-Member Heart

@Former-Member

It is what it is mate. The forums are here to vent and share. By doing that you end up sharing what's going on for you but if there are others here then they can relate to it.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@MDT @Shaz51 @eth @TAB thank you all for your replies, and to everyone who supported the post and comment.

I'm also feeling like my Psychiatrist is annoyed with me. I only saw him on Feb 18 and don't see him again until March 30th. I say this because I have to email the company that I do Telehealth with if I need to pass on anything when I don't have a session since I don't have his email or anything, but fair enough. Personally I'd rather just contact him myself because I feel like they get annoyed with me too and some of them at the place are rude, like the one I mentioned who hung up the live chat with me. And they forget to do things, well they should do more like they should call the clinic for me, am I right? If they want it so bad they should do  their job not make me do it, I did the right thing and saw a new GP and gave her the details, they should follow it up since it's for them, and the Psychiatrist (he can even follow up if he needs to, he has the details I sent in an email they forwarded onto him). At least my Psychiatrist does his job despite how busy he is.

I also feel like he gets annoyed with me sending emails that have to be forwarded on to him.

Not only that but I feel like he thinks "oh I have to see (my name) again, I wonder what rubbish she has to talk about this time" or something. Like I feel like he forces himself just to put up with me and work with me because he has to and that's his job, you know? I mean he seems to like his job but that's how I feel. And thats nothing against him, it's all me.

I know it's my anxiety and paranoia talking but I can't help but think it lately. I'm too scared to mention this to him. I did however apologise to him last time for being a burden and he said "you're not a burden, that's my job" in a kind reassuring way with a smile. But I feel like I am and he probably just said that to shut me up (once again me hating myself), I don't know, as nice and helpful as he is. Sigh.

@CheerBear @outlander @Darcy @NNY @greenpea @eth @Valentine @Hamsolo01 @TheVorticon @Shaz51 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @WriterMelb @TAB @BlueBay @Adge @Scoo  @Scribbles @Meowmy @Maggie @Ant7 

perhaps the people you see can suggest ways of rethinking things @Former-Member  no one is a mind reader and likely the psych just doing their job

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance