Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Anyone want to chat?

I'm sorry to hear that too @outlander .

My day has been boring as usual, just went to get fish and chips with Mum and went for a long walk like I do daily although it was hot. Other than that, nothing just been on here and the Reach Out Forums

yours?

have you got any hobbies to help fill in your day? @Former-Member

Ive just been working at event, working at home, getting some things sorted for my business and chilling on here and trying to search for some answers online
Former-Member
Not applicable

Not really any hobbies, I colour in sometimes, go for walks, stuff like that. I don't do much, I'm pretty boring

Good luck with the business @outlander 

Hi @Former-Member, @outlander and all.

Just replying to your tag from last night @Former-Member. Yesterday afternoon was pretty quiet for us here. I had an early one last night and fell asleep watching Stan. Wonky sleep from there (as usual). I'm pushing myself to get moving this morning and not getting very far 😏

How's today looking for you both? Hope the morning starts off well enough for you.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @CheerBear and others, I'm okay I guess. 

How about you?

I'm OK too thanks @Former-Member. Very quiet day for me as I'm not feeling awesome.

How's today looking for you? I hope "okay I guess" feels and is alright for you.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just not feeling the greatest really @CheerBear .

Waiting for the new GP I saw to fax through my referral like I said, I  guess I'll have to call them but I hate talking on the phone. I emailed them though.

Wish people would do their jobs not make me chase things up, sigh

It's very frustrating when important (and often basic) things like that don't work out @Former-Member. I had a hiccup with a referral to a psychiatrist in December that was lost somewhere in paperland. I waited thinking it was just taking time when all along it hadn't been received :face_with_rolling_eyes:.

Great work chasing it up, even though you shouldn't have had to. Hopefully it is sorted out for you soon.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@CheerBear thanks, yeah I shouldn't have to do that.

Sorry to hear about your experience too, did you get it sorted?

I did get it sorted @Former-Member (not without some complaining from me) and have an appointment in a couple of weeks. It's not great given the referral was made in December but thankfully it isn't urgent 🙂

I've just had another stuff around trying to upload an invoice for the NDIS that came through in the wrong format for the NDIS portal to accept :face_with_rolling_eyes: More chasing up of things.

Little things like this can be really frustrating as they make support seeking harder than it already is. Hope you got yours sorted out.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance