Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone want to chat?

that's ok no worries @Tay ill keep an eye out for you anyway

I just read your post on the introduce yourself here thread. it sounds like you've had quite a rough time of it

What would you like to talk about? would you like to talk about how your feeling right now or would you like to chat about random things about a distraction?

I'm hopeless with technology - are there any live chats ?

@Tay If your referring to the actual helpline (the one where you talk to one of the SANE counsellors) they aren't open today and theres no information type sessions on tonight unfortunately but with the forums you just have a look around and post wherever you like.
To chat with others, you just post your response to someone and they will respond back though sometimes not straight away just like we are doing here.
hope this helps abit..

@eth @Shaz51 @Former-Member may be able to explain it abit better too

hello again @Tay 

I am remembering you my friend xx

Hugs @Former-Member , @outlander@jamesle2015@Millieme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hugs back @Shaz51 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Tay , are you okay? I left the forums for a bit since I was bullied so I'm just seeing this now

@Former-Member  I know Tortoiseshell has tagged you in a post already but just reiterating (for everyone's benefit) that if anyone on the forum has concerns about bullying please contact the team right away so we can support around these issues: team@saneforums.org 

Heart

Ochre

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Ochre 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance