Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Ramble away hun.

It is good that you will have everything sorted and payed for before your op but can see that its overwhelming just now. Hopefully it will make when you go in for your op easier and not as much to stress over then.

Resting is good but it is hard when we are not sleeping as well as we could.

Lots of hugs for you hun. Sounds like you have a bit of driving to do tomorrow.

@outlander 

it will make it less stressful when the op comes around @Snowie ill have everything already arranged including pop as well. ive basically sorted him out already its just a few things here and there but doesn't have to be done till a few days before I go. its more just trying to fit all pieces together. i know cheques take a few days to clear so id rather have it cleared and in the businesses accounts sooner rather then later, just have to find a day when i don't have any appointments and when theres no other commitments.

i think my own nerves aren't helping to much. just being nervous about in general, making me overthink abit.

Thats inderstandable @outlander with the nerves coming up. It is scary to think about having an op. Just remember you will be in good hands and you will have us all here with you. 

Perhaps there are some small objects you can take with you to help with the anxiety and the nerves. 

It is good that you will have everything organised before hand. 

that is true @Snowie im very much looking forward to it being over and done with. short term stress for a long term gain. its going so quickly now though! the kids also finish school in 2 weeks so i know i wont have much time once schools let out too so trying to do what i can now.
i have made a bracelet that represent the forums so ill have that with me all the way that's for sure.

@Sans911 👋

It is going quickly @outlander It will be over in no time.

My kids finish school on Friday so will then be on holidays for two weeks. Will be nice not having to do the school run. Hopefully some sleep ins too and pj days!

Glad that you have the braclet, will be a good reminder that we are all here for you Heart

I am very lucky and grateful to have beautiful people here @Snowie ❤ its good and helps to know i have youse in spirit.
Oh yes i like the sleep in and lazy sort of days or more so the mornings too. I never miss having to get up early and take them to school!

Speaking of sleep will say goodnight hun. Have taken my meds early since I was up early this morning. I hope you get some rest/sleep tonight @outlander 

Lots of Heart

Goodnight @Snowie 💜💙

How arr you @Sans911 💕💕

Not so great @outlander. Struggling with my assignment, struggling with pain and generally over it all.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance