Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Gentle hugs @Sans911
The pain your in sounds really awful 😞 is there a chance the community nurses could offer pain relief injections that would help more then the medications?
Are you able to get an extension for your assignment? You was in hospital for a week too so id be surprised if they didnt allow it

Im not surprised your over it. Pain and mh go hand in hand then add in the other struggles just makes it much harder to cope wity.

Would you like me to come sit with you for a while?

It would be great if you could come and sit with me @outlander 💜 💜

it sounds like you have to organise @outlander , but you seem like you're really on top of things. Good for you! How are you feeling this evening?

@Sans911 💜💜💜

Im ok @Molliex just really tired. Have another busy day tomorrow as well. Hoping to sleep abit earlier tonight too

Have things eased for you?

I hope you get some sleep tonight @outlander . I am still not great, haven't made the best choices this evening. However, have something to help me sleep, so I am going to try now. Sweet dreams to you 

Goodnight @Molliex i hope you can get some sleep with tomorrow being a better day for you. Remember you can reach out to here or helplines anytime you need 😴

Goodnight @Flying_Hams

@CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 or anyone floating around tonight
would you guys be around?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance