Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

frog
Community Elder

Re: HOME

I'm falling asleep at the keyboard here but just wanted to say hi @BlueBay  @Zoe7  @Kurra  @Shaz51  and especially @utopia  - feeling edgy and teary is bad news.Just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hope you get some rest tonight.

utopia
Senior Contributor

Thanks @frog @BlueBay . I just want it to pass quickly.  I'm sure I'll wake up OK tomorrow,  but I just have to do these hours first. 

That's the right attitude @utopia. It's just a hiccough.
In mu thoughts
Luv n Hugzzz 💕🎶💕
Zoe7
Community Guide

Hi @frog  @utopia  Hope today is better for you both Heart

Hi @Kurra  Smiley Very Happy

utopia
Senior Contributor

My evaporator cooler is not blowing out any cool air.  Bugger.  Will get service guys out.  Will call them tomorrow.  House already 30 degrees inside. 

Zoe7
Community Guide

Oh shite that is going to make it uncomfortable for you today @utopia  Do you have any fans you can put on to help a little?

frog
Community Elder

Hi @Zoe7 I'm having a better day today, how about you?

Oh @utopia  the heat! We had two days in the 20s, then sweltering again today and laying low. Take it easy if you can.

Hello @Shaz51  @BlueBay  @Kurra Hope you're travelling ok.

Zoe7
Community Guide

So good to hear you are having a better day today @frog  Smiley Very Happy

I am laying low too today - getting warm here already so housework and an inside day as much as possible. Watered the garden early and will do that again tonight as I won't be able to do it over the next couple of days.

utopia
Senior Contributor

Have ceiling fans.  They're just pushing hot air around today. @Zoe7 

Zoe7
Community Guide

I hope you can get it fixed tomorrow then @utopia and you can cool off a bit. We are expecting a drop in temp the next couple of days - hope you get some relief there too.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance