Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

Up and down @Lee82  how about you?

We have been very lucky lately and the weather has been pretty warm to the point I have been wearing a tshirt to the footy but this week is a different story. Can't seem to warm up at all. My boys are crazy always walking around in shorts and tshirts....you know what they say? No sense no feeling! Lol 😂 

@Zoe7 

Same here sweets. 
happy to sit with you hun.

@Eve7  

Feel like a chat?

haha boys in shorts and t-shirts in the cold - yep certainly a rare breed @Lee82 lol I have always wondered how the footy players do it in the middle of winter Smiley Surprised

I need to unpack the car Hon but so glad you have @Eve7 here for some company too. Will be back later if you are still around. Hugs and hugs gorgeous Heart

Hugs to you too babe. 
@Zoe7 💗

How have you been @Lee82 ?

It's been a daily struggle and life has been extremely busy. My anxiety has been out of control. Last night being the worst of it. Was triggered badly and couldn't get out of it for a very long time. 
@Eve7 

That doesn’t sound good @Lee82 

I’m sorry to hear that.

I hope the weekend goes ok for you hun

Thanks babe. Do you have much planned for the weekend? @Eve7 

@Lee82 @Eve7 Car unpacked and Clover having a ball jumping over boxes and exploring what is there. She is presently playing hide and seek with Tobes so it is a mad house here again lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance