Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

Hi everyone 

@tyme @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Paperdaisy @Snowie @hanami abd others following 

another stressed day 

looked at a townhouse one street back from the beach. Nice but the body Corp is ridiculous. All these rules regulations.  It’s now turned us off. 

Im panicking because I feel we need to hurry up snd buy something. 

i slept twice today.  First this morning snd then early afternoon. Hoping I can sleep better tonight but I somehow doubt it with all the stress in my head. 

Sorry @BlueBay ,

I think I've been out of the loop. I've just realised you've sold your place! Congratulations!

In terms of purchasing a place, I remember you visiting a place about 20 mins from where you are now. Is that still an option?

tyme

We’re looking everywhere. We are limited to how much we can spend so we are looking a bit further out. 

Im so stressed. What if we don’t find something in time. We’ll be homeless. 
The uncertainty of not knowing is really difficult. 

@tyme 

I hear you @BlueBay .

Life is full of uncertainty. That is the hardest part. Yet that is the part we are all faced with. Hence, from experience, I have learnt is it not about NOT having uncertainty, but rather, knowing how to manage the uncertainty.

I'm in the middle of two properties too. I don't know what I am doing either. 

Sitting in the same boat as you, 

tyme

Well let’s take our boat and sail away!!! Lol

i wish you all the best in finding another property. 
i get what you mean. It’s my “panic” state of mind that I feel so stressed. 

@tyme how do you stay positive and not stress or panic. 

I am not stressed at all @BlueBay . I don't know where to move my stuff. I don't know how to move my stuff. I don't know if I even want to move my stuff or just throw it out.... yet I'm just cruising through. If anything, I feel like I need to be clearing out now... but myeh?

How do I stay 'positive'? Well, a kid once said to me "Expect to be disappointed, and you'll never be disappointed" LOL. Such is life. Radical Acceptance - to accept that which I cannot change. That's pretty much it.

I also find that the more I reach out to help others, the more relaxed I am 🙂 Perhaps I have realised that having meaning in life is not just about being 'happy', but rather, moving with whatever happens, knowing that that is my lot in life 🙂

Hugs, tyme

@BlueBay hugs ❤️🤗❤️🤗

thanks @creative_writer @tyme @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Snowie 

another horrible night - awake at 1.30am, 4.30am and up at 6am.  just could not sleep.

i am noticing that i am disocciating, going blank, starring at space for no reason.  i have a feeling that my new med for the heart is causing these sleep issues.  seeing my GP early monday morning so i will let him know.

i can't think - i need to look at property but it's becoming a bit obsessive.  i think this is my problem that when i need to do something or look for something i obsess so much that i then go into overwhelm drive, panic and then hibernate from the world.

@BlueBaysounds like you had an awful night. Things always seem worse whenever sleep isn’t good. I hope your appointment went well with your GP ❤️

Hi @BlueBay , how are you feeling now?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance