Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Perfect @Snowie ❤️💜 Thanks for the rag.

❣️ @Snowie .... 

Thank you

Went and saw a new psych today. Was an hour of anxiety provoking questions.

I don't know how I feel after it now. I was hoping I would click with them but it didn't feel that way. I don't know if I should give it more time or not. I am so confused right now about what to do. Should I go see someone else or give this one a chance.

I feel like the last few years have been pointless and now I have to start all over again.

The support from my psych of 2 years has gone and I don't know how to get through this time in one piece. 

I am so confused, anxious and distressed by all of this. I feel stuck, I don't know how to continue.

s.jpgs1.jpg@Snowie 

sounds like a really tough session. perhaps go one more time and chat about how the this session is affecting you. if you still arent comfortable then maybe have a look into someone else. sometimes the first session is the hardest as you need to get through so much that it doesnt always feel supportive. 

@Snowie 

I agree with @outlander  my friend

it is like me having to go to a new doctor and he wants to know my whole story -- it is hard xxxxx

Thanks @outlander @Shaz51 

I didn't even get through my whole story. I guess I will have to continue with it next week. I really am undecided about this. It feels like everything is up in the air.

I want to go back to my old psych but I know I can't. 

Is anyone around

Yes lol @Snowie 😸😎🎩

Yeah ok I subscribed to your thread after your post where you tagged me

How are you going @TAB ?

Has been a shitty day here.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance