Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Anxiety just keeps getting higher and higher. Am so anxious about tomorrow and meeting my new psych. I hope they are right for me, I don't know what I will do if they are not, without that support in place.

Urges have kicked in today after a few days of peace. Already succumbed.

Hey @Snowie - sorry to hear that you are so overwhelmed with anxiety that you felt the need to sh. Hopefully it's not too serious and you can take care of it.

Hearing you about your concerns with a new pdoc. The waiting and not knowing is so frustrating. I really hope that they are kind, empathetic and can help you. Our supports are so crucial for us to get on the right path. I'll be thinking of you. 💜 💜 💜

@Snowie  walking with you my friend

are you able to do other things to not think about it

Izzy where are you xxxx

Saw this today and thought it suited lots of people really well. Even when we cannot talk we can sit with each other knowing that we have that 'silent support'

"Today was a Difficult Day," said Pooh.
There was a pause.
"Do you want to talk about it?" asked Piglet.
"No," said Pooh after a bit. "No, I don't think I do."
"That's okay," said Piglet, and he came and sat beside his friend.
"What are you doing?" asked Pooh.
"Nothing, really," said Piglet. "Only, I know what Difficult Days are like. I quite often don't feel like talking about it on my Difficult Days either.
"But goodness," continued Piglet, "Difficult Days are so much easier when you know you've got someone there for you. And I'll always be here for you, Pooh."
And as Pooh sat there, working through in his head his Difficult Day, while the solid, reliable Piglet sat next to him quietly, swinging his little legs...he thought that his best friend had never been more right.
69802495_3525910147435319_1981073001222766592_n.jpg
@Shaz51 @Sans911 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @outlander @Maggie @CheerBear @TAB @greenpea @Queenie @BlueBay and whoever else is passing through. Sorry couldn't think of any other names. Brain fog!!

love that @Snowie Heart

Aww .. thanks for tag, thats a bit special @Snowie snowso lol 😸 thanks to A A Milne too, guess. Never liked it as kid lol

So lovely @Snowie. Gave me a big smile ❤

Love it @Snowie  xxxx 

Thanks for sharing @Snowie  ❤️

@Snowie Heart thank youxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance