Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey @Snowie How are you doing tonight Hon?

I am okish @Zoe7 , Just tired and sore.

Today has been a better day.

How are you going?

I am so glad you have had a better day @Snowie You certainly have been suffering the last couple of days and nights Smiley Sad Tired and sore pretty much describes me too - but for very different reasons. Fell asleep earlier with Tobes snuggled in next to me - woke up with him having moved to the cushion on the top of the couch with his little legs resting on me ...super cute! Planning on doing a lot of sleeping over the next few days.

Sleep sounds like a good idea @Zoe7 

I hope the holidays can help you catch up on some rest hun. I am sure Toby and Cat will enjoy you being home all day.

I don't think Tobes could get any cuter!!

Took Izzy for a walk in the sunshine today. Was nice to get out of the house. Dragged the kids along too. Poor thing was exhausted by the time we got home, she needed a nap!

Oh yes he can @Snowie lol - He jumps up on the couch, turns himself upside down so he is lying on his back with his head on my arm (nearly touching my nose) and with his little front paws outside the doona I have over us both 😁 He stays like that for as long as I tickle his tummy then moves to the top of the couch.

I bet Izzy was tired after her big walk - but so good you got out yourself, had some fresh air and a little exercise. I plan on walking tomorrow too ....from the couch to the bathroom and back ....and repeat lol That will be it for me for the next few days!

That sounds super cute @Zoe7 Izzy is asleep on my lap at the moment, making little dog sounds!

Your walking for tomorrow made me laugh hon, I think tomorrow will be a pj day here 😁

I thought that would make you laugh @Snowie - and the really funny think is it is less than 10 steps from my couch to the bathroom (and they are little butterfly steps so not far at all)...

Definitely going to be a pjs day for me too but if it is anything like today I might even venture out into the backyard for a little while ...OMG that would absolutely tire me out - that is at least 30 steps Smiley Surprised

Make sure you don't over do it on those steps @Zoe7 🤣

We don't want you too exhausted!

hahaha just made it to the bathroom and back @Snowie - need a lie down now LOL

Tobes did a run and flying jump at me on the way back ...they do some funny things sometimes. It must nearly be his silly hour - he runs around the loungeroom and dining table making little barky sounds then falls asleep. Does Izzy do similar?

Izzy does that too @Zoe7 She runs from the lounge into the kitchen and back again, then barks and barks at nothing outside. It's like alittle burst of energy at the end of the day!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance