Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

haha they both do the same @Snowie Tobes is asleep now after his run - all spread out on the doona on the couch taking up all the space... 

Is Easter Bunny coming to your kids? I have it on good authority that he won't be coming to me ...the borders are closed nd he can't get it Smiley Tongue

Easter bunny will be visiting us here (even though the kids are too old to believe), he still comes and does an easter egg hunt!! They still enjoy it regardless of their age.

Will say goodnight hun, think I will be asleep soon, thanks for the chat tonight, I hope you get some sleep tonight @Zoe7 

Really lovely to be here with you @Snowie and I am so happy that you are ready for sleep ...and more importantly are safe. Goodnight sweetheart Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Snowie , just checking in with you. It's been a while since you chatted with Izzy. I am Nikki (alter protector) 

Hi Nikki, nice to meet you.

How is Izzy going @Former-Member 

I am glad you are around to protect her

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Snowie , she tried to leave this world  last night, but was obviously failed. I am use to cleaning up these kind of messes. I have had to cleanse our system more times than I can remember. 

Hope you are ok. Nikki

Well Nikki she is lucky she has you to keep her safe.

Say hi to her from me and that I am thinking of her @Former-Member 

Wishing you all a Happy Easter.. hope you all find peace today and can enjoy the holiday as much as you can! @Snowie @Zoe7 @outlander @Sans911 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom  and anyone else I have missed. 💜💚💙

Ditto - Happy Easter and all the best to you all!!

Sylvester SANE Moderator

Thanks @Lee82 that's very kind of you. Happy Easter to you also 🐣👯
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance