Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I hope you’re feeling better @NatureLover 

💚🧡💚

Thank you, sweet @Eve7 ...not too awful...struggling to keep up with the forums though. Hoping your day is being gentle 💛

I’ve had a lovely day @NatureLover @out with friends for lunch and purchased some plants. Feeling content.

💚💛💚

I am SO happy to hear this! This has made my day. 

@Eve7  💛

@Eve7  Dropping off some 💕💕💕💕

Staying under the doona where I am safe.

@Maggie 💕💕💕

Doona time is good @Eve7  any safe place we can find. I’m still under mine, but trying hard to search out some motivation. Not working so far, but another coffee might help. That’s what t I said about the first 2. 🤨🤨

Sending more 💕💕💕

You wake up very early @Maggie @is that usual for you?

I had a really good day yesterday and now it’s like it never happened. I feel so worthless right now .

I hope your day is better.

🦋🦋🦋

I don’t sleep @Eve7. I have learnt to rest. It’s complex, but I manage it sometimes, other times, it sucks.

Sometime we put so much adrenaline out there, even in the good times, then the crash follows. You aren’t worthless, but I understand that feeling.

I put effort into my painting student yesterday. I worked really hard being fine, knowing I wasn’t fine at all. I ended up with a migraine last night, helped with meds. It’s what we do with our mental health stuff, we protect others around us. Strange, but who wants  to let it all hang out.

I hope you can be gentle with yourself today, knowing the effort you put into yesterday. You know we all care deeply for you here. We value you, no matter what you looks like today. You don’t have to be ‘ fine’ here. Take care. 💕💕💕

Oh @Maggie  I am so sorry about your migraine. They are horrible and I am so fearful of getting one as gp says migraine meds and ads won’t go together. I hope you feel a bit better today.

My mh nurse is coming soon to give me an injection and she’s the last person I want to see this morning.

Maggie, I think you’re pretty special.

💙🤗💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance