Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7  Ditto. 💕💕💕

@Eve7 wrote:

I had a really good day yesterday and now it’s like it never happened. I feel so worthless right now .

Oh, @Eve7 ...I wish something could ease your suffering 💔

I hope it went OK with the mental health nurse this morning...Thinking of you lots... 💛

@Maggie wrote:

I don’t sleep @Eve7. I have learnt to rest. It’s complex, but I manage it sometimes, other times, it sucks.

I think you're incredible, @Maggie .

I'm sorry to hear about your migraine last night...I'm hoping it's gone now, as you're able to post here... 💜

Mh nurse was very non judgemental @NatureLover  and did not comment on the state I was in on her arrival. She was here when S1 was called into work and offered to help me sort myself out for the day.

I’m going ok now just pushing myself along.

How is your day?

💚💛💚

@Eve7 wrote:

Mh nurse was very non judgemental @NatureLover  and did not comment on the state I was in on her arrival. She was here when S1 was called into work and offered to help me sort myself out for the day.

I am glad, @Eve7 🙂

I am feeling better today than I have for a few weeks...it probably won't last but I am enjoying it today, anyway 🙂 I am just pretty behind with the forums and need to catch up with everyone's news...

hey @NatureLover I am glad that today is a good day...you deserve it! About Daylight Saving....At the start the clock springs forward 1 hour ('cos it's Spring) and at the end it Falls fack 1 hour (cos it's Fall / Autumn) Now you'll always know and so will @Former-Member 

I am going for a walk to the kindy to collect 2 toddlers.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Eve7 , hope the walk there was a quiet one and the walk back was enjoyable 

@Former-Member @Eve7 @NatureLover @Maggie and anyone else passing through here.

Hoping your day has been going well.

I will try and catch up if I can.

@Eve7 wrote:

hey @NatureLover I am glad that today is a good day...you deserve it! About Daylight Saving....At the start the clock springs forward 1 hour ('cos it's Spring) and at the end it Falls fack 1 hour (cos it's Fall / Autumn) Now you'll always know and so will @Former-Member 

Thank you! Somehow I always manage to get confused, and when the clocks actually change, it really throws me for a while each time. 

Hoping this evening goes better for you,  @Eve7 ...as you said that evenings are difficult lately... 💛

Read something @Owlunar on the forum that totally took my breath away this morning. 

I just want to say I have only ever received love, kindness and support here and usually from people in as much pain or more than myself.

Every day I battle with si and sh and it’s hard. I am still here because of my forum family as well as my pdoc and mh team.

I am really upset by what I read earlier. Please don’t bother to tag me in such posts again as I now have to deal with the repercussions of my sh.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance