Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

I hear you

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

sooo good to see you here @TJ8 

@MDT@oceangirl@DJMasters@TAB Heart

@TJ8 Smiley Happy

Good to see you here

How was your afternoon? 

Hope you make something yummy for dinner

Pretty sad and sorry to be honest...night shift tonight and haven’t slept. Dinner was basic but at least I’m eating. Hope you have a tolerable evening. Will have a long hot shower before work.

@TJ8 

remember to put a @ in front of members names so they will get your message 

@MDT@oceangirl@TAB@DJMasters 

are you working tomorrow @TJ8 ?

@Shaz51 the stroganoff isn't too bad tbh

@Shaz51 not working tomorrow...I finish at 0700 tomorrow morning so likely sleep most of the day

@MDT great sharing and happy for you my fren.......a journey indeed but it is great reading your sharing. 🙂

Thanks @DJMasters
You are a great supportive forumite:)
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance