Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

You don't sound like a spoiled brat to me @MDT  - rather honest about this strange weird world we are living in these days and how really strange some people are acting

It's a sign of the times - and the life of what once was and the life of what could be doesn't fit any more - it's a time of what is - and that's just plain weird - the rules keep changing and they want people to work but where are the jobs?

Don't worry about the emptiness of some of the personal life other people put over - perhaps they can't help it - after all - they are still in the same world as us of course - maybe some of us are more honest with their feeling about it than other

All the best - I hear you

Dec

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Owlunar you are always insightful and I welcome that my friend. Thank you for your support.

Yeah these are weird times.

@MDT 

No probs Hamza

Always glad to help when I can

Dec

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @WIP

G'day all. Just tucking into my berekky and coffee.

Things are going humbly by. That includes me.

There is so much chaos in the world. In this day and age. I saw yesterday that Trump has covid. The market tumbled in the states. It got me thinking (it was a catalyst I guess) that there is so much chaos in the world and everything reacts to everything else.

While I'm sitting here eating and drinking im watching people go about life.

The staff here are always kind to people. One always asks me about Swansea City AFC.

I think I have grown a lot throughout corovirus. As a person. A blessing in disguise.

All you forumites are great people:)

Hi @MDT from where I sit, yes you have grown through this wild year.

It's great that you can find silver linings

I am a pessimist at heart but there is always good to be found, and I'm very grateful that we are in this country. I have relos in France and the chaos there is desperate.

Have a good one mate.

Good Man @MDT 👍

All the best to them @frog

Dankeshon @TAB

Bitte sehr Herr Wolfenstein lol @MDT 😸😎

@MDT you are a great man, Hamza. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance