Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Chilling out. @BlueBay

Just had a read. Also applied for a volunteer role.

Rest of day taking it easy before work week.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@outlander @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Angels333 @Sophia1 @Faith-and-Hope
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @utopia @Scarecrowe @Former-Member @Dani1981 @Jacques

I must admit I more worried about covid19.

I don't know how much I should be worrying. I feel guilty.

Hey @MDT 

I must admit I'm stressing. I am worried I'll get sick or catch it from someone. 
this afternoon I went down the Main Street Snd it was like a ghost town. It had an eerie feeling. 
take care my friend ❤️

Indeed hey @BlueBay
I guess we have the forums to continue to connect on..

Take care. I hope you are better than what you felt earlier today

Hi @MDT and @BlueBay 

How are you doing today? I am sorry to hear that people are worried. There is so much to think about at the moment, for me it is about work and staffing and money. I am not so concerned about getting infected as much as what it would mean for my business if i did and the impact on my clients.

Stay positive in an atmosphere of negativity and uncertainty. I am here for you all.

Yeah @Dani1981
It's just my sister and friends who have immune issues that I fear for.
I am strongly considering tuning out media. And just reading about it.

@MDT  hi mate I hear you very confusing times 😔🤷‍♂️

Hi @Dani1981 

thanks for your support. 
I feel sorry for all businesses.  Having to get rid of staff and close down. Very scary stuff. 
hope you're ok ❤️

Thank you @BlueBay 

SUnday and Monday were extremely tough, with panic attacks arife.

But I am feeling much better today.

Stay strong @MDT  You seem to be a good brother and friend.

Hi @MDT   I think a lot of us are feeling likewise.  Please take care from me and try to stay as focussed on self-care as you can whilst supporting your loved ones.  We will get through this eventually xoxo

Hi also to @BlueBay @Ant7 @frog @Dani1981   great to see you all backing each other here.  Take care all x

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance