Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

All good @Bill16 just saying not asking

Yeah righto @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Feels like storm coming here @Bill16 just put in application for place worked at last year see what happens will give it a day and go in there plus try others

Yeah think storms forecast @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Looks like might get here dunno @Bill16

Nearly time to catch a salmon @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Fair enough @Bill16 tried tosend clip of pixies b4 got slammed now notifications slow too

@TAB @Bill16 good morning, boys. Last night dinner party was okay. Just at coffee and walk before work. Prayed already for you both. Have a good day.

Morning luv @Meowmy  glad your night out went good,have a nice day

Good morning @Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @Appleblossom @Former-Member and all Smiley Happy

Have an awesome day !

Yay only two more work days to go lol.. looking forward to the weekend and social time with my girl and mates..

I'm thinking of going to my "happy place" - camping by the river the following weekend as long as the weather stays favourable.. I haven't been away since Xmas so I need a nature reset under the stars and listening to the birds in the gum trees..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance