Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Over think and over reactions

@BPDSurvivor Today is a quiet and relaxing day enjoying the sunshine after a week long of cold miserable rain. 

That’s good to hear. Do you have friends or anyone you can speak to @Freedom11 ?

I know loneliness and isolation is hard sometimes. 

It’s cold here on my side, but I’m having a good day.

@BPDSurvivor I have some good friends that I can always talk to whi h help. 

That’s good that you have friends to talk to @Freedom11 . That’s more than what I’ve got! I’m more the ‘friend’ people reach to. I don’t think I reach out to anyone except professionals. I’m not sure where that leaves me.

Im not sure if I want this situation to change. 

@BPDSurvivor morning.  It is good to have professional help and it's good to be there for your friends but I've found you also need to know that your friends have your back in a time of need too

On a bright side I applied for a delivery driver job with Australia post and I got the job. Delivering mail to rural properties so it works well for me . Keeps my stress levels down as I don't do people well and I get to drive around all day on country roads which I love doing only now I get paid to do it 

Congratulations @Freedom11 ! So happy to hear you got the job! That will help with establishing some structure and routine in your day, I guess?

Another thing @Freedom11 … I read your previous post early this morning but didn’t have time to respond. It hit me - the part about friends…. So while I was driving home from work today, I made a rash decision to divert and go to the city… not only that, the words from your post helped me call a ‘friend’ and they came to the city with me! We watched a film, then had dinner out.

I’ve just come home. After reading your post, I said in my head ‘I need to do this for me’ - and I did. It was totally out of my comfort zone, but I did it!

Thank you. 

How are you @Freedom11 ? What’s been happening in your side?

@BPDSurvivor hi. It's been a roll a coaster for me lately. Emotional been trying to deal with the issues of being back in contact with my ex husband to speak with my son. My daughter went away on school camp which I found was harder than I thought as I missed her heaps. I celebrated 12years since loosing my daughter Zoe.  

I went for an interview and didn't get job . Then I got offered a different job working for Australia post but I declined it as it was not suitable for me and my daughter.  

I went for another interview yesterday and got offered a job at the local iga. So I start there soon which I'm looking forward to that. Through out all of that my car broke down and I don't have the money to fix it atm so been really stressed .  But otherwise things are 👍 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance