Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Usually when I feel like cooking or when they are away @Sam3

I've always had an interest in it.

Hope your panel session for BPD week went well @BPDSurvivor 

@greenpea Thanks for your your very supportive message. I think I might take a bit of a break from the forum for a while as I need to emotionally recover from the trauma which I have suffered recently from calling an ambulance when he was severely unwell and the trauma I am receiving from the clinicians who are enabling his delusions and hallucinations. Tough times. Take care. Love to all my orher friends on the forum. 

All the best @Dadcaringalone

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💜

@DadcaringaloneAm always here for you Dadcaringalone. Take good care of yourself.Love peaxxx

@TAB  Hey my fluffy clawed friend was it your birthday and I missed it??:o Happy belated birthday!! I hope it was a good one for you. Take care. GPx

Good morning to all my fellow forumnites.

Happy Friday....I hope you all have ahsining day

@Hamsolo01  @Ant7  @TAB  @WIP  @Sam3  @Maggie  @outlander  @greenpea  @NatureLover  @Judi9877  @Angels333  @BPDSurvivor  @Dec  @Eve7  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @The-red-centaur  @Dizzyizzy  @Lee82 @EOR @BPDSurvivor @Candydipper1 @ Nancy1 @Define_Normal   @MYBoy @Schitzo @Dec @Star2

@DJMasters  Hap pea Friday to you to DJMasters 😄 Have a great day love peaxxx

Yes @greenpea think take 2 may be on IRL as home tonight was at work w barely any internet
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance