Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Eve7  Anne of green gables 😍😍😍😍😍 One of my favourites, and little house on the prairie. I hope you get some giggles. 

Good morning @Flying_Hams @Maggie @AEB @Eve7 @Ant7 @greenpea @Schitzo @Adge @TAB @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Fluttershy1 @Former-Member @DJMasters @Dadcaringalone @WIP @BPDSurvivor @frog @BlueBay @oceangirl @Former-Member and all those visiting here! Have a great day!

For all those coffee lovers, happy international coffee day️! I've already celebrated with my twin with a soy latte! 

Didn't know there was such a thing @Judi9877
How cool is that. I've had some today 🙂
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone!

Trying hard to actually get up in the morning (as opposed to around lunchtime), doing some laundry and watching Korean cats on youtube...my cat's acting very confused and just went to sit in my laundry bag...she NEVER sits in bags so I'm pretty blown away and wondering if the cat in the vid maybe said "let's go sit in a bag" and she didn't even question it???

(To anyone who's not a crazy cat lady, my apologies but she's honestly one of the most important people in my life haha)

@Judi9877  How could I miss international coffee day.  ? Off to the kettle, even if it’s afternoon, and I don’t do coffee in the afternoon, but a celebration is in order.

@Former-Member  I’m a crazy dog lady, no apology needed, cats dogs, definitely the most important people in our lives. 😻😻🐶🐶🐶 Some have bunnies. 🐰🐰🐰

Good morning @Judi9877 Happy international coffee day. I'm glad you got celebrate with your twin.🌸xx

@greenpea 

G'day Pea - 

Those are beautiful pictures - thanks for posting them - such a view would really make it a lovely spring morning

Dec

DeI thought I had a great Thursday pic but I think I deleted it - darnI thought I had a great Thursday pic but I think I deleted it - darn

@Owlunar  Aww thanks Dec hope your day is going smoothly xx

@greenpea @Owlunar @Schitzo @Maggie @Former-Member @Flying_Hams @Judi9877 @WIP 

Oooooo COFFEE! Happy International Coffee Day!

Also, Happy BPD awareness week - day 1!

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance