Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

enjoy feasting @Shaz51  quiet night here, just watching tv then bed

might watch " Vera " after @TAB 

shower first and i have done a load of washing too 

had a hot bath, watching Becker here @Shaz51  seeing if can stay up another few hours lol

@TAB  yeah was pretty good thanks mate 😊

just off to bed here @Ant7  hope bbq was good

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Good Morning!

GOOD  M🔅RNING LOVELIES - HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND 🤗💜😉202104.Morning.sho (9).jpeg

20210427-193147_1.jpeg

20210503dory (43)-01.jpeg

@Former-Member @TAB @Ant7 @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Former-Member @Angels333 @BlueBay @Clawde @Meowmy @Snowie @Sans911 @outlander @Appleblossom @Olga @Former-Member @bipolarbunny @Shaz51 @saltandpepper @eth @Exoplanet @Mazarita @Lee82 @Judi9877 @Adge @Krishna  @Owlunar @Anastasia @Bellarose75  and all those I have missed because my memory isnt as good as it once was .... Good morning my beautiful formites 🙂 wishing you all a super pea Saturday. May it be full of love and kindness. Love you all peaxxxxx

Beautiful Nature Photos - Amazing Pictures of Nature Around the WorldBeautiful Nature Wallpaper 😘 - Peaceful Spring Beautiful Scenery -  697x1035 Wallpaper - teahub.io500+ Beautiful Scenery Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

@greenpea good morning beautiful pea. Take care. Thanks for pics

@Meowmy  Good morning sweetheart hope you are feeling better today. Love peaxxxHeart

@greenpea hey little pea,I am grateful to be alive. Guess that's a start. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance