Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

No news yet @Faith-and-Hope so still waiting.

So glad D2 has been painting ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 

Thinking of you all today ๐Ÿ’Œ

Hi @Lee82 What have you been up to today?  No news on my mum has yet. My memory is not the best either- its frustrating but I try not to dwindle on it too much. A bit tired today but I have been out- I had to take Kira to the vet- I just wanted her to have a checkup and blood test. I get results for her tomorrow. Hope you had a good day and give your boy a pat from me. Kira.jpgMilo & Kira.jpg

@Faith-and-Hope I can't visit the ANC thread right now so leaving some love and hugs here for you Heart

โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒน @Zoe7 .....

Thinking of you @Zoe7  .... โค๏ธ

@Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Snowie @Lee82 @Former-Member 

I have Kira's results and she needs to go back to the vet on Tuesday, the vet wants to do an ultrasound on her. I hope the little girl will be okay, she is such a beautiful and sweet dog. 

@Faith-and-Hope I hope your day has been okay Hon. I have fed Tobes and we are settling in on the couch now waiting to hear from the vet. I pruned some of my overgrown trees to keep busy when I got home but need the ladder to get to the rest and it is too windy to do that right now. My right hand is throbbing where Cat got me and my left hand is sore still from the dislocation a few weeks ago - so best now to rest them both!!! Plenty of Toby cuddles needed tonight until I can go in to see Cat.

Thinking of you this morning @Zoe7 ...., โค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒน

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance