Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞✌️ @Adge ......

It was a good day @Zoe7 ❣️

So happy you have had a good day Hon - has made my day to hear 😍💖 @Faith-and-Hope 

What is planned for tomorrow?

Church in the morning with grandbaby @Zoe7 , and pizza for dinner with all the kids I think.

How about you ?

Need to do some shopping for school @Faith-and-Hope ...Bunnings trip Smiley Very Happy and get my sister a birthday present. I won't have much time during the week so best to get it done ASAP. Then home for more school work, a little housework (just what needs to be done) and hopefully time later to relax and watch the rugby. I really hope for an early night so I can get into school early on Monday to sort out our Art order so trying to get a lot done tonight.

I can imagine you with grandbaby Hon and it gives me such warm fuzzies for you both 👼💖

@Adge  fingers and toes toes crossed Adge :Dxxx

Firstly, good morning all

@Adge the news about the job sounds wonderful. I truely hope you get it. It doesn't sound like they would go through all the trouble with the police check and especially paying for it too, not to offer you the job. Have everything crossed for you.

@Faith-and-Hope hoping church this morning goes well for you

@Zoe7 hoping you get what you need to done today and you have some time in there for you to relax and rest.

@greenpea hoping your day goes well too

For you all, I wish you a good Sunday. Lots of love and hugs to you all 💌💌💌💌

@Snowie  Snowie been thinking of you lately. Hope you are ok hunny.  I know times are tough. Sending kind and tender wishes your way. Love peaxxx

Today is going ok thanks @greenpea 

Got most of my chores done yesterday so only ironing left for today.

Just sitting down having a cuppa at the moment and putting off the ironing!!

Going to visit mother in law this afternoon.

Have you got any plans for today sweetheart?

@Snowie Done two loads of washing which are drying in the sun (is beautiful here crisp and shiny). Daughter may come over later. Big day tomorrow as mother and ex coming up for her birthday ..... it is kind of stressful really  but she is a good mother and tries hard so I just have to put my big girls pants on and brave it.,

Well done for getting some work done today hon @greenpea 

The sun is shining here but the wind is really cold. Staying inside as much as possible today!

Does sound like you have a big day tomorrow with mother and ex coming. I hope it all goes ok for you. Have got pdoc tomorrow which is good as I have a few things to talk to him about.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance