Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Oh Sis, hugs and hugs. It's not stupid that you gave in to your sh urges. Probably not ideal, but you were likely overwhelmed & your usual coping skills went out the window. Do you need medical attention like emergency? Are you safe right now from doing anything else? Do you want to talk about anything that's going on, or do you just want me to come sit with you?

@outlander

I don't even know if I fought it, it just happened 😞 @Sans911 mental health is just really tiring I guess. I cant really get my brain to shut up about SI or SH.
no I don't need any medical attention.

I don't really know what I need. I think its a combination of yesterday and then today not being all that great either and then a phone call tonight just topped it off.

Yes, you're so right lil Sis @outlander. MI is incredibly tiring. But you have physical problems as well that complicate and exacerbate that tiredness. And many responsibilities for such a young person.

Come and sit with me my angel. I know I can't fix things for you but you know that I care deeply about you & you matter a great deal to me. You aren't alone tonight sweetheart.

Thanks sis. You matter to me alot too. I would appreciate coming to sit with you @Sans911
Im sorry to have put this onto you though. I just feel deflated and defeated tonight.

Im suppose to see my nurse tomorrow but i dont know if i can tell her about this. She and the gp think im going well.

So sorry to read this, there seems to be a lot of support and genuine care here, i love this and could have done with something like this years ago. Bless you at this time and the others that are here with loving thoughtsFB_IMG_1483787597075.jpg

You're not putting this on me @outlander. I've chosen to be here for you because I want to.

I don't think it's a problem to let the nurse know what has happened today. You need that support. Just because they think you are doing well doesn't have to be like that all the time. It's your decision though at the time & if it feels comfortable for you.

Thanks @Hez and welcome to the forums

I guess they dont know or will assume im Ok if im not honest with them @Sans911 ill see how tomrrow goes. Shes been pretty quick to get me out the door latley though.

Thanks for being here with me.
Are you going ok tonight?

I'm doing ok @outlander. Much the same as this past week.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance