Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

the whole place had one of those weird vibes @CheerBear i was uncomfortable going there. it was easy enough to find and being a Saturday there was heaps of parking so no issue there either but that session was just awkward.
its left me with a weird feeling triggered sort of state all day that i cant get out of. i don't really know how to explain it. been dissociating quite abit today and getting weird feelings.

i thought youd get 'scatty' @CheerBear and you don't have to tounge bite- that's abit uncomfortable 😉

@outlander  Really sorry you’ve had such a terrible experience. Sucks big time. I’m a lot got smacked actually. Lots of these tonight. 💜💕💜💞❤️

thanks @Snowie @Maggie Heart
didn't really know how to answer some of his questions or had to hesitate when they were awkward.

I might have done a quick exit @outlander , not easy to do either. Sounds like a lot of sensitivity went missing. I really can’t understand how we are expected to talk about intimated details with complete strangers. Surely time needs to be given to get to know and see if it’s a good, or not so good fit.

i wanted to get out of there @Maggie but i was trying to be ok and to keep an open mind but it didn't seem to go my way today. i don't even speak about intimate details with my nurse and ive known her for years 😬
suppose to go back in 4 weeks for another review. maybe itll go better next time but not looking forward to it.

how are you going?

@CheerBear how are you going?

hi @Sans911 really good to see you
how are you tonight? Heart

@outlander - Hi lil Sis

I'm doing OK. I've been at the op shop this afternoon. I've got different people that I work with now. Not that keen on them as they're pretty lazy and don't use much iniative. They don't talk much either so makes for a pretty boring afternoon.

I read you had a tough time that was also quite awkward at the pdoc. Sorry you had to deal with that.

@Snowie @Zoe7 @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Teej @Shaz51

hi sis
sorry about the people your working with @Sans911 maybe they'll become a little more talkative and helpful after abit more time at the shop...

it has been abit tough. came to a point yesterday i think and its just hanging around. getting abit overwhelmed with people offline msging me though so am going to turn my phone off for a while i think.

have you got much on tomorrow? @Snowie @Sans911 @Maggie @CheerBear

Trying to catch up with assignment in the morning @outlander and have a volunteer event in the afternoon
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance