Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

Freshly made @CheerBear  xx 

The candles not strong enough smell @Maggie  xx 

Soooo delicious @Shaz51! Hope Mr Shaz and you enjoyed them ❤

@Maggie all those coffees in your post made me smile 🙂 I wonder if I can find some motivation in the bottom of one of them? Dinner and kid stuff to do but no desire to get off the beanbag where a big purring furry one is cuddled up to me 😏

Oh @CheerBear  thats so hard. That’s one thing I would never offer to do for anyone. COOK 😩😩😩😩 Never got the hang of it and never wanted to.

Could you order a pizza? I know they are expensive, and boys eat SO much. Wish you could sit with furry friend a bit longer. 💜💜💜💜💜

Good evening @Maggie @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @Former-Member @Former-Member 

Those scones look wonderful @Shaz51 I'll have a cup of tea with those please Smiley Tongue

@CheerBear I like the idea of staying in the beanbag with a fluffy friend too - sounds cosy and comfortable.

@Maggie Glad you made the effort Hon. How much did you both get done today?

@Zoe7  I did two coaster and my neighbour has half her stone done. It’s hard doing the whole thing at once as you smudge the wet paint. She left smiling, feels good to make the effort. Are you doing ok? How’s your cold ?

You achieved something as well as your neighbour @Maggie Well done to both of you 👍

I am tired and have a headache but okay. My cold is a lot better. Haven't coughed or sneezed all afternoon so that is a plus. I haven't done as much as I had wanted to do but still have a little time tonight. Mostly planning and packing up things to put in the car for tomorrow. I have to remember to charge the drill as well.

Morning all

@Maggie coffee with a flamingo this morning?

large-ceramic-coffee-mugs-flamingo-creative-cups-bird-big-painting-cup-for-valentines-day-handle-beer-w.jpg

🙂

Can’t see pic yet @CheerBear 0A14C37E-A24B-4C7C-84EC-D46E51F66B13.jpeg

Haha that's looking very much like I feel (and maybe look too) @Maggie 😆

How was your night?

@CheerBear  I just saw the flamingo, lovely. Not a bad night here, very cold morning, light frost, but heading for 15....heatwave.

I loved your table story @CheerBear  thought about it a lot last night. It says so much about what a lovely loving mum you are. Not dismissing the huge difficulties and pressures that come with it, especially the single mum part. I’m sure there’s more lovelies to you than being a mum also. 😁😁💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance