Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

I know it's super hard right now @Former-Member, but you've been here and come out of here before.

Would it help to speak with someone?

@CheerBear, yes I have been chipping away at the butterfly. More than 4000 bits lol might be just passed 1/2.way now. It's been fun. 

No need to be sorry @Former-Member, we. Just want you to be okay.  Be kind to yourself, I know it can be hard. @

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member  You have been given some great suggestions by @CheerBear @Gazza75 @Shaz51 for trying to distract yourself, and help you get through todays rough patch. Do you think you could at least attempt one or several of those suggestions? You know many of us understand, Ive been where you are too.

Will you sit with me for a while and have a nice cuppa? I would like that, and perhaps you would too. I have managed to drag myself out of bed just now, in order to do so. Just put the kettle on. I have some nice bickies to share with you too.

I know you arent really into watching sport, but I am imagining myself sitting here with a nice hot cuppa, and watching the footy with @Zoe7 . Her Lions just started against Richmond.

Sherry

@Former-Member 

Sorry to see you are struggling, it is good you are here and being supported. Please use the helplines and keep safe.  

Lifeline: 13 11 14 or Crisis Chat

Suicide call back service: 1300 659 467 or online counselling

Samaritans: 135 247

If in immediate danger: 000

Please take care.

SleepyPanda

I better get moving. Hope you have a good cuppa and.some.nice biscuits @Former-Member. Fingers crossed for the cricket tonight and.also.for @Zoe7 team in the AFL.

Take care @Maggie @CheerBear @Shaz51 

@Former-Member, hang in there, you will get through it.  ❤️❤️❤️@

hello @SleepyPanda , @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @Maggie , @Gazza75 , @Former-Member 

I just made cheese scones Smiley Very Happy

mr shaz is eating them

@Maggie, @Former-Member , @CheerBear , @Gazza75 

fish cakesfish cakes

Are they yours @Shaz51? They look great!

@Former-Member thinking of you 💜

@Shaz51  Scones look yummy, any left.  Hope Mr Shaz found the candle.💞💜🌸

@Zoe7  Thanks for the order. Back and glad I made the effort, big emphasis on effort.

Reading back over today @Former-Member  sorry you are having such a tough day. Thinking of you.💕💜💕

@Former-Member  sending kind thoughts and hoping you are getting through today.🌹🌹

@Gazza75  Sorry your shoulder is sore again. Your diamond painting is looking amazing. You are much faster than I was at doing it.💜💕

@CheerBear  Any stones.???? ❤️💞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance