Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@outlander  Big lump in throat reading your post. πŸ’žπŸ’ž

You too are a beautiful soul. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Sneaking suspicion @CheerBear. I think I need to get my eyes tested, or a brain transplant. 😩😩

You don't get much of a break from it do you @outlander πŸ™ That's really, really hard. I wish we could fix it for you. I'm a bit like @Maggie in that busy and me don't go so well together. Lots of caring though πŸ’™

I've never used chalk paint before @Maggie but am glad I did with this. Its lovely! How funny you were looking st it yesterday! Imagine what we'd get up to if we were let loose together πŸ˜† Incoming then outgoing pics πŸ˜‰

How are you feeling about plumber coming tomorrow?

Please don't get a brain transplant - I like your brain just the way it is 😊πŸ€ͺπŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Still work in progress but here's the top @Maggie and @outlander if you're interested. The patches are all from the natural grain. It's so smooth πŸ™‚

Screenshot_20200629-054909_Gallery.jpg

You made me giggle @CheerBear πŸ˜ŠπŸ€ͺπŸ€—πŸ˜

I had never hear of chalk paint, but I was looking at penterest, as you do, and it was mentioned for .......wait for it.........stone painting. I can’t justify buying more paint at the moment, but it’s on my bucket list for the future. 😍😍🀣🀣

Oh to be let loose with endless money and ideas @CheerBear. Dreams are free , thank goodness, at least for now, until someone finds a way of charging for them. There’s a thought. πŸ€”πŸ€”

Waiting for pics @CheerBear .

Nervour about plumber coming, but it will be sooooo good to have easy taps to turn on and off.

@CheerBear  It’s looking fabulous. You have to be pleased with that. 😍😍

Oh, love that view. Peaceful and quiet.

Oooh do they use the chalk paint as the base of the stone @Maggie? It's funny stuff. It looked very streaky and brush marked but settled a lot once it dried. Mega thick (though that could be because I did it in a freezer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) and sticks to everything! Heaps of fun!

Dreaming is so important I think. It keeps me going ❀ I have a never ending want-to-do list!

I hope plumber is easy going and it gets sorted without a hiccup.

That space above is so nice. The people and the place is why not being able to go can hurt a lot. I tuned out a lot while I was there building over the past weekends.

I’m confused by the chalk paint and stones @CheerBear. It was a different artist, and it was used for dots. Needs investigation I think. 🧐🧐 I did see some plastic pots painted, looking very nice indeed.

That space, and tuning out, could be medical for the soul @CheerBear , if I am reading you correctly.πŸ’žπŸ’ž

I wonder if you can add colour to it @Maggie? It would be very cool if you could!

You're definitely reading me correctly 😊

I have company here this morning. We haven't seen each other for about 2 weeks I think and it was nice to catch up. We're both working from home today, from this home. It's funny. Home seems more like an office with two people working in it and no kids here.

I hope today has lots if good in it. So nice to catch you ❀ You too @outlander 😘
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance