Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

@Owlunar I can see you have logged on today but not posted. Like everyone else I am worried about you but also know it is not always possible to respond - even when we feel like we can sometimes when it comes to actually writing anything we cannot. So continuing to send you love and hugs and holding space for the time you can come back to us Heart

@Owlunar  ♥️♥️

@Owlunar @BlueBay @Zoe7 

💞🌸💐🙏🎁🦉🦉🦉🦉

❤️ @Owlunar .....

Hi @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia @Zoe7 @Emelia @Shaz51 

I have taken some time out for self-care - I might need to take longer. 

I have posted to a couple of people - I felt that with these posts there was something I could add - and that is okay. Unfortunately there have been so many posts that I have not felt I could post about I was overwhelmed and just read a little and left. That has been a pity but that's how it has been for me

I think it has been enough that Melbourne has been locked down recently and now it might happen again. This is hard for the whole community. Also - although the weather has been better recently we have had extremely cold weather in Melbourne over the last weeks and a lot of heavy rain. The cold weather has made my physical pain worse and of course - this time of year is always challenging for me - 35 years since my son died tomorrow. This is never easy - during past years I have gone interstate during this time but of course this isn't happening due to COVID

I have been able to get a lot of handyman type jobs attended to around here and I am waiting to get the NBN up and working - not at all easy for some reason. I know it supposed to be straight forward - but alas no. It hasn't been easy getting anything down here but I think the spell has been broken

So what has been happening is nothing out of the ordinary - there has been a lot of it - really - I am resilient - self-care was necessary and this is still happening

But I want to thank you for your messages - 

Dec

@Owlunar I was just coming lookig for you after seeing you on this morning. Absolutely take all the time you need Hon. There are times we can be here and times we need a break from it all - so do what is right for you and as always we will hold space here for you. So much love and hugs coming your way - you are missed but I am sure we all very much understand. 💖💖💖

Oh @Owlunar 

So much pain, I am sorry 💔

Take all the time you need. Thank you for updating us.

Love always Dec 🦉💕

Thanks @Anastasia  and @Zoe7 

I always uphold people to take time for themselves when necessary. It has been a very hard time for everyone over the last 16 months - I have the TV on atm and the Premier of NSW is having a press conference. The press members are angry and yet seem unable to understand the lock-down circumstances. Of course people are upset

I am too - now that Melbourne is facing another possible lockdown - the 5th. Many people I have been speaking to are angry that thoughtless people have brought the Delta version to Melbourne.

Regardless of this - I must be feeling better today because I am posting. I am not very good about sharing my difficult times - some people do share but I find it difficult.

I have been fully vaccinated btw - AZ vax - I am glad of this. I wish everyone could be

Thanks for your posts - even though I have not been in to read often I have been reading.

Dec

Dear @Owlunar 

So good to hear from you, but really sorry for the many difficulties you have been facing, and continue to face. Please take all the time out that you need for self care.

Many of us here miss you very much, but we all want you to allow yourself time to get well again.

Sending much love, care, healing vibes and understanding your way.

Emelia 🌸

Like you @Owlunar I too become frustrated at the selfishness of some people. Their actions can affect so many. Being in Tassie we are very much sheltered from most of it but it is also important we also stick to protocols and procedures to keep it that way. I do very much feel for all you guys on the mainland - especially those in Vic who have been through this so many times. Stay safe Hon and connect with us when you an. Remember also that you can share here anytime and you do not have to - nor feel obliged to - respond to anyone ...you deserve support as well 💖💖💖💖💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance