Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

a stew sounds very nice my @Owlunar 

we are having pizza tonight , something easy xoxo

@Owlunar  Lovely Dec am so glad that you are feeling a bit better and enjoying some stew tonight. Are there peas in it ( we are full of iron so very healthy). I would love some and a long black coffee would be great thanks. Take good care of yourself sweetheart. Love peaxxx

So lovely to hear you have less pain @Owlunar and are able to do some things with more ease. Heart

seeing how you are going my second mum @Owlunar 

193733559_2056692757836841_4427498390677416262_n.jpg

Dear @Owlunar 

I am writing here in the hope that you'll see it. I have missed you lots. Not a day goes by where I'm not thinking of you. 
you have been like a "mum" to me and I'm so grateful we met on here a few years ago. 
you understand what I'm going through. 

I know you had surgery a while ago. Im hoping you are recovering well. 
oh @Owlunar  I miss you. I don't know if you're ok and just needing a break. Which is totally fine because self care is important. 

Thinking of you lots and I'm praying you're ok.  It's the not knowing how you are that's  hard. 🥲
Sending you lots of love hugs and strength ❤️❤️❤️ Xxxooo

BB

Hoping you are ok dear @Owlunar having had surgery a few weeks back. Hoping the pain has eased and you're more mobile now.

Sending you love 💕

@Owlunar I can see that it has only been a few days since you last logged on but your absence of posting usually means life is not too great or you are struggling with pain - I really hope neither is right and you are just needing down time. Hugs and hugs and hugs Dec Heart

@Owlunar 🧡💛💚

thinking of you my second mum @Owlunar and sending you lots of hugs 

hope you are ok xx

and your daughter and son inlaw xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance