Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

re govt stuff Id probably pay someone to re do resume, they have specific rules, can even do courses on how to apply for govt jobs @MDT 

Thanks @MDT 

I’m safe at the moment. I just saw my psych snd he’s angry I stopped my meds. 

I hate being so distressed sll the time 

I'm glad you are safe then @BlueBay

Sometimes psychs can get a bit shitty about these things. But always remember it comes from a place of concern.

Have you got things to do in hospital ?

@MDT  I’m just on my bed. The are group sessions but I don’t have to go today. 

Had a terrible lunch time. One of the psychologist said hi to me and I broke down. Couldn’t stop crying. 

I’m ok now just quiet. 

Hope you’re day is ok. 

Take it easy on yourself my friend @BlueBay
Sometimes at our most vulnerable we are at our strongest even if we don't think so. By being in hospital you are in a place where you are getting help that you need.
Just chill out there. That's why it's there.
You are a wise forumite and I like seeing you around here. You are in a good place atm even if it doesn't feel that way.

My day is okay though thanks @BlueBay
Just working on an application for public service. Very thorough answers and structured but worth doing because can use this a template for future ones.

It is lovely to hear from you @Sam3  I thought you might be snowed under with the new job - I certainly know how the first couple of weeks are at a new workplace. It does sound like it is a little different from your old workplace but hoping in time you begin to settle in more. Keep us updated when you can on how you are going.

ps - sometimes it is hard to keep up or catch up so don't worry so much about doing that -  just jump in when and where you can Hon.  Smiley Very Happy

@MDT  Hope you have gotten some of those applications done today buddy and have been able to relax a bit too - just home from work so a quick catch up until later Smiley Very Happy

Hi @TAB  swinging by to send you a hello too Smiley Happy

Thankyou so much for your support @MDT ❤️ You’re a great friend. Xx

Hi @Zoe7 yeah Ive been camping out in tabalugas thread been bit all over the shop irl
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance