Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Exoplanet 

Good to see you, even if you are feeling a little cooped up.  Hugs

Smiley Happy

@frogStressors are building.  I hope you find a way through the financial and lockdown struggles.

Smiley Happy

@Zoe7Glad you are still here.

Smiley Happy

@eth  Feel we have connected really well lately.

Heart

@Mazarita 

Heart

Yes I think things can go many ways with this global crisis.  I also have had fearful scenarios appear in my mind, but they are not too intrusive and I find enough others thinging and feeling the same but also putting effort into finding the positive. Mostly it does not degenerate into cynicism, which I think is important, but more like extra caution and quieter lives with deeper focus.  

But a few wild cards and crackers going off, could change the direction of societies to more restrictive and authoritarian ...

Take Care ALL who are reading and passing this way.

Smiley Happy

40 Awesome Motivational & Inspiring Quotes on Posters ...

Hey @eth Just checking in on how you are travelling Hon? Heart

Inspirational Quotes: Helen Keller – AtoZMom's Blog

157 Beautiful Good Morning Quotes & Sayings [New for 2019 ...

Thanks @Zoe7  not too bad now.  Spent over an hour on the phone with my psychiatrist.  Sorted a bunch of things out.  She's good with talking not just for meds.  A nice change from any other psychiatrist I've ever had.  And ended the call with some real positive reinforcement of where I'm at now compared to a few years ago.  Reminding me that I have actually made a lot of progress in that time.    One of the things she quite strongly urged me to do is to structure a daily routine as much as I can so that's something to think about.

How are you going today Zoe?  

@Mazarita  no worries about pen pal-ing it for the time being.  Hearing you and feeling similar on lots of what you wrote.  

@Appleblossom  I've been enjoying our connection recently too.

Need to spend some time reflecting on my conversation with pdoc.  Might be back later, not sure.

Noticing the new forum layout and not really liking it @nashy but maybe I'm just a creature of habit and slow to embrace change sometimes.

Me too @eth Where are my Tabs/ Icons?

I don't know where anything is now (etc)....

Best inspirational Quotes of the week – Quotes Words Sayings

I feel you @eth can take a bit to adjust to new design elements - I am slowly getting used to it 🙂 Keep us updated as to how you get on.

I don't like the new forum layout either @eth The headings are too small, notification numbers not visible enough under the blue and structure of posts to one side is off-putting. I don't like the landing page either - it is too busy and not as easy to navigate.

I am so glad you had a productive conversation with your pdoc - makes all the differenec when you can talk things out.

You have come a long way too Hon - where you were a couple of years ago to now is worlds apart - so celebrate those huge positives Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance