Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Could not be a more deserving recipient of such recognition @greenpea 👍

For all that you do and all that you are @Shaz51 Smiley Very Happy - you make this world a better place for simply being in it Heart

awwww thank you @BlueBay@greenpea@Zoe7@Maggie HeartHeart

Hello forumites! It's Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! time again with the party already starting earlier from @Zoe7 @greenpea @BlueBay @greenpea for a big thumbs up for the wonderful @Shaz51! Well done my forum friend and totally deserved of a mention☺️👍!

I'd like to give the following forum members a big thumbs up 👍below:

@TAB Thumbs up for your birthday today on the forums! I hope you had a great day🥳!

@Misty99 @Lady101 @KRH @Charlotterose @vashi @AustralianWoman @krist @Karli @Michelle9 @Mel_kids3 for joining the forums! Thumbs up each and everyone of you👍
@Loiter Thumbs up for starting a new thread titled Getting comfortable with creating Well done👍
@GonePirate for posting some great word of wisdom for forum members in the Words of Wisdom thread👍

@saltandpepper Thumbs up for suggesting a new website 👍

@Historylover Thumbs up for your interesting post on the thread Everything Birds 👍

@outlander for establishing the new thread LBGTIQA+ Social Space after the Topic Tuesday // LGBTQIA+ & Mental Health // Tues 29th September, 7-8:30PM AEST discussion and making all forum members feel welcome and supported👍
@oceangirl and @Zoe7 for helping out forum members👍
@Maggie for posting some very inspirational quotes👍
@frog Thumbs up for being a great forum contributor👍

Well done and a big thumbs up 👍 to all forum members here and to all wonderful forum members who find the space helpful and enjoyable. You are all special and unique in your own way and I believe you are all inspiring! Keep believing and achieving, forumites!

Judi9877

Thank you @Judi9877 

Still catching up on what's happening in forumland.

Lots of positives in your post cheered me up!

That’s great @frog
Glad to know my post was appreciated!
Judi9877

Okay forumites! It's Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! the Friday afternoon edition this week! I'd just like to say a big Thumbs Up👍to all forum members on the forum who take the time to participate and make the forums the fun, safe, welcoming and enjoyable place to be. Thank you each and everyone of you☺️! 

Special Thumbs Up mentions go to the following forum members:

- New members that have joined our wonderful community @Aiita @Leavemealonely @Alex88 @Friendly1 @zandɘr @Aies @Mazzie @Roos @Sasasahara @Fia @Aniela Welcome👍😊

- to @Former-Member for giving great advice👍
@Kelpie for being very supportive to member👍

@Krishna for being a great forum participant👍
@Rebel for joining in on the Good morning thread 👍

@jay2 for welcoming new forum members👍
- To @BPDSurvivor for starting a new thread after the Topic Tuesday// BPD Awareness– Flipping the script with a special guest from Spectrum// Tues 6th October,7 pm-8:30pm AEDT discussion that several forum members participated in lead by @Peonies 👍👍

@nashy for celebrating their birthday on the forums👍

That's all for me this week! Well done everyone👍☺️
Enjoy your week and stay safe forum community members☺️👍💐

Judi9877

Thanks @Judi9877 Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Awesome post, thanks @Judi9877 

Okay forumites! It's Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! again! Time to celebrate here on the forums! Let's get this party started with me doing some mentions!

@pipinya for coming on board as a new Community Manager. Welcome, hello, thumbs up 👍and I look forward to seeing you around doing wonderful work!

@TideisTurning @Former-Member @Rosie93 Welcome! Thumbs up 👍each of your for joining us here as new peer workers and sharing all of your valuable experiences on mental health and other topics💐

@Zoe7 for sharing her great news on the forums. 👍 Thumbs up forum friend!

@MDT Thumbs up for getting on with life and handling it really well👍
@BPDSurvivor for being such a wonderful support on the Raising Awareness of BPD - Flipping the Script thread. 👍

@Maggie for being such a great CG here in the forums👍
@saltandpepper for making forum members welcome and being a great forum member👍
@Former-Member for rejoining the forums again. Welcome back and I hope you find the support you need👍

@BlueBay for setting up a good news thread on the forums titled Some good news . Thanks and well done 👍

@Emelia8 for being such a great friendly forumite 👍

@Shaz51 👍for being such a great CG and welcoming new forum members

@greenpea for always being around each morning on the Good morning thread👍
@Gwynn for getting more knitting done and the positive comments in the Knitting thread

Feel free to join in the conversation forumites and keep the celebrations going! Have a great night and stay safe.

Judi9877💐🥳

Thank you @Judi9877 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance