Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hi @Judi9877 @TAB @Former-Member @Shaz51 @greenpea  and all passing by

My achievements for today

1. Dentist appointment and had no problem with teeth Smiley Happy

2. Bunnings

3. Grocery shopped

4. Washing

5. Prepared healthy dinner

Well Done @oceangirl
I walked to shop and back to get papers then walked past house and did usual short walk on top of it lol
Plus picked up new cheap coffee machine and talked to @SmilingGecko on here was good chat, had not met before 😸🥇

@TAB wrote:
Well Done @oceangirl
I walked to shop and back to get papers then walked past house and did usual short walk on top of it lol
Plus picked up new cheap coffee machine and talked to @SmilingGecko on here was good chat, had not met before 😸🥇

Thanks @TAB 

Glad you got a walk in today and got yourself a new coffee machine. It is great that you had a good chat here today with a new member and also you met someone new. 

Hi everyone! My daily achievements yesterday were:

- I took my housemate shopping 

- I spoke to my sister about a netball match she attended in the city

- I kept track of the Brisbane Lions AFL scores against Port Adelaide on my phone with Brisbane winning

- I did a knitted square for my blanket and sewed up 2 making the total blanket 9 squares out of 90

A good day overall. Will check in later tonight for today's achievements!

Judi9877☺️🎊

Hi everyone

My achievements for today.

1. I spoke to my mum

2. I went to big w and got things I needed

3. I went grocery shopping

4. I send email to organize jobs to done at home

5. I took dogs for a walk

and I will post what I do later in tomorrows acheivements

But I am hoping I get started on decluttering my spare room. 

Hello @oceangirl @TAB @Former-Member @Shaz51 @greenpea @roses @LostAngel @Last-Lament @outlander @saltandpepper @BPDSurvivor @26aqua @ButterflyWings and all forumites here!

Well done on your achievements @oceangirl! I'm very impressed! Keep up the great work forumite friend!

Today, my achievements were as follows:

- I drove my housemate to a shopping centre 40 minutes away for some specialty items she needed;

- I ate some hot cross buns as a late afternoon snack after seeing them reduced at Woolworths

- I checked up on the netball, NRL and AFL scores on my phone 

- I started a new beanie for NAIDOC week colours as the charity I knit for is calling out for items to have in time for celebrations for that special week.

A pretty good day i think for me! Tomorrow could be busy as I have to chase up a few things and visit the library. Keep those achievements coming through! Don't forget to celebrate all the small things you do as well!

Judi9877🥳🌸

@Judi9877 @oceangirl @TAB @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Clawde @Zoe7 @Eve7 @Meowmy @Adge @Krishna @Lee82 @Bellarose75  and everyone.  I had a great day stayed in my pjs all day with no make up on. Had mother and ex over in the afternoon the thai dinner. Son2 in a great mood all day. Daughter came over. All in all a really fab day. Hope everyone also had a wonderful day too.xxx 😄

Former-Member
Not applicable

Looks like a very productive day for everyone today, keep up the good work!

@Judi9877  That was very nice of you to drive your friend for her speciality things, and also very caring with your charity work too💗

@greenpea  What a sociable pea you are👗 So glad you had a wonderful day.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I also had my family around for dinner. Love listening and watching the grandkids play.

now just after 3 am and still can't sleep. Going to wash my floors and put the toys away. Well I did tell my hubby I would do it tomorrow Lol and it is...😂😂

@greenpea well done, beautiful little pea.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance