Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: Losing my grip

Thanks my friend @Eve7. You were there for me last time too. 

I hope you're doing alright these days. 

Have you heard of our Guided Service @Historylover ? I wonder if you reside in one of our eligible PHNs. You can have a look here https://www.sane.org/referral

Soon, we will be rolling out the service to other PHNs across Australia, so even if you are not eligible now, you may be soon.

It is a service that can tailor a support plan to suit your needs over the course of about 12 weeks.

Thoughts?

tyme

Thank you @tyme, but I guess I'm just a party pooper. I've had my life destroyed by a psychiatrist who has no peer. He has left no room for me to be saved by anyone. He has destroyed my life and everything in it. He has sabotaged everything I worked for, and I didn't notice because he was so kind, such a 'friend'. Until he wasn't. I was played by a monster. 

I can be positive, but it won't help. I am positive, in fact. But reality is still reality. And that's what I'm expressing. I know you're trying to help, @tyme, but if it was that simple I would have found it already. Cheers. Still safe.

I'm so sorry to hear of what has happened @Historylover .

Sitting with you,

tyme

Can I join you? I'm also ping ponging around to fair extent right now. Also very expectation emotion related. Ping ponging, I say.  wouldn't even call it fear of failure at this point but fear of the punishment I'm going to give myself, either way, just because of my stupid human tendency to navigate around the world with expectations.

Maybe the fear of lack of worth (yuck). Keep thinking I should counter it with confidence (also yuck). Doing my cbt reps but the world is just scary and exciting at the same time sometimes and I'm definitely on a bit of a thought-stacking feedback loop. (I was keeping it to myself but you broke me (and for that I sincerely thank you).

I found a trick from the internet. I think it's helping. If nothing else my eye muscles are getting stronger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZVw-9ThmSM

You're welcome, @wellwellwellnez. Sorry to hear you're having difficulties too. Do they ever go away for us?

@Historylover  just seen your post...am so sorry things have been sliding for you 😞

Sending wishes for some hope for you...

(I'm usually only around in the early mornings)

Nice to hear from you @NatureLover. Thank you. 

Bow
Senior Contributor

@Historylover I wonder how you are travelling this morning? Sorry things are so difficult for you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance