Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Renee74
Casual Contributor

Feeling useless

Hi, I suffer from depression social anxiety and seperation anxiety. The past 3 years everything seems to have gone down hill I've lost 2 relatives my mum lost 2 Jobs the hoise was nearly taken away and we can hardly afford food. And I'm at this point where I feel completely useless I live in a small town there are not many jobs and just the thought of getting a job is paralysing o don't have any friends to talk to so I thought I would join this forum in hopes of meeting new people and getting support.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Feeling useless

Hey @Renee74 

Welcome to the forums, we're glad you're here. I hope you find plenty of support here. It sounds like things are tough right now for you. Here are some web pages that may be useful... Ask IzzyShopBack - Shop, earn and pay, To make some cash try Hire skilled people & earn extra money today on Airtasker.com | Airtasker AU

Octopus Group - The Best Online Survey provider in Australia

Get Paid to Take Surveys & Make Money Online - Survey Junkie

Budgeting Page - SANE Forums

When shopping for groceries

• Look at top and bottom shelves usually that's where the cheapest items are.
  • Buy bulk.
  • Make a list.
  • join rewards clubs.
  • check for lowest prices online

A forum tip... if you press the @ function a list of names will pop up, click on the name/s you want to select, and they will be notified.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance