Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@DrZoidbergSaid: I think I feel a bit more able to wind down toward bed time than I would normally at this time of evening.

Me too, I hope - although very tense.

The positive effects (& awareness) of the meditation faded very quickly.

I would have to do longer ones, more often.

Adge

Re: Join us for our online mindfulness group // Tues 28th April, 7-8.30pm AEST // Guest facilitator: One Door

@Cecilia Stoked to hear some stress has left you. Do you think you could do small meditations like this regularly throughout your week? I am going to try super hard. Current goal Heart sticking to it is now key Smiley LOL

@DrZoidberg That's so great, thank you for this. Do you have a night time routine?

@Michael-CM  Focus on doing something for someone else. 

@nashy  My pleasure. I really enjoyed sharing and what everyone has shared with me tonight. Thank you all.

@Escaped_Goat I want you to know we're all sitting with you, and honouring this moment of fragility. You are not alone, and are allowed to feel fragile Heart Or as raw as you need to feel my friend.

@Escaped_Goat  that is a great technique. Take care

Thank you @Michael-CM @nashy and everyone else. This was so nice, so needed this and I shall do more of this mindfulness. It is a reminder that I need to be more kind to myself. Take care and stay safe all

It's Hatha Yoga that I do @nashy Traditional.

Slower than Vinyasa.

I did some Vinyasa - I had to be familiar with the postures (already), or I would have been left far behind.

Adge

@Cecilia nice sharing this with you. Take Care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance