Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

Evening everyone, I was one activity away from a complete line today. 

I smiled at a stranger 

I took a phote of they sky

i did a fur babie photo shoot 

I took 2 naps. 

I just didn't get in the exercise Unless I am aloud to count the 5 trips up and down my 13 stairs helping my daughter move out today🤨

F0EAD273-BA4B-4013-8D31-CDE12630216E.jpeg

My favourite thing to do as a child and I still do it occasionally is to find shapes in the clouds. 
96AEB851-2C77-4777-9186-44BD90DE2598.jpeg

My little old girl Nics, sunny herself this morning. She is looking kinda chubby 😂

(I am not sure why my photos keep turning sideways when I post them here)

@NatureLover @Shaz51 @Tortoiseshell @Escaped_Goat @BlueBay @Maggie @Former-Member and everyone else passing thru. 

Re: Join us for Wellbeing Week // New forum event starting 9am Monday 25th 9am AEST finishing Friday 29th 9pm AEST

Watch a favourite show/movie 

it was my birthday on Monday and I watched the pursuit of happiness. I watch every year on/around my birthday to give me some perspective! 

Yesterday I had a shower, watched a funny video and hugged my kid.

It doesn't sound like much, but it was a reminder that little things make a difference.

My mini goals are to message someone for no reason and wind down before bed.

I am feeling sad about the pet photo because I had to say goodbye to my lovely dog a week ago and can't bring myself to post her picture.

Go well on the self care front today everyone.

@Shaz51@NatureLover @elilith @Former-Member @Tortoiseshell ... and everyone participating on the forum one way of another.

@frog  💚💚💚

Happy Birthday for Monday @elilith . 🎂🎂🎉🎉🎊🎊

Today I took a picture of the sky. It’s our first Blue in 4 days.

@Tortoiseshell @frog @elilith @Former-Member @NatureLover @Former-Member  and everyone.

A987E822-65AE-457C-A37F-B1D3070FE45F.jpeg

Good morning everyone 😎 Another lovely start to the day to come by and see how everyone went yesterday. 

@Maggie and @Former-Member your furbabies are adorable! @Tortoiseshell your picture on your wall is very cool. Did you make the picture yourself? @BlueBay sounds like you've been really busy lately. Hope there is some time for you in it all. @Escaped_Goat I am not sure if you've shared any of your cross stitch here on the forum before (I can't remember if you have sorry!). Would love to see if you're up for sharing. @Shaz51 your tree is ah-mazing!!! The Pursuit of Happpiness is a great movie @elilith - happy birthday for Monday. So sorry to hear about your dog @frog 🙁.

I am a day behind in posting, thanks to life being life. But yesterday I:

* spent some time in the garden (no actual gardening for me because it is too cold and wet, plus I hate weeds and our garden is full of them at the moment)

* tried to have a nap in the afternoon. I didn't sleep but I did curl up and shut my eyes for a little while

* messaged someone for no reason. A long time friend I don't speak with often. It felt nice

I have a little obssession with toadstoods and mushrooms at the moment. I've been watching these ones grow, turn inside out almost, and have babies. Then watching their babies grow and so on. This was one that was teeny little the other day that I took a pic of yesterday while I was in the garden

12.jpg

Today is trying to get my creative side happening. And a pet photoshoot (I can hear how excited the cats are about that already 😆😉)

Looking forward to hearing about everyone's day today ❤

@CheerBear  I haven't shared any of my cross stitch before because it leaves the house as soon as it's done 😂 This is the first piece I've worked on since joining the forums and it's a birth notice for my soon to be born grandson so I can't share the part that I have completed so far because it's only his name but when I've done a bit more I promise I will share. 🙂

image.jpg

three lazy dogs on a wet day. Keeping me company

Morning everyone

Looks like it was quite a quiet day yesterday. How did everyone go with their bingo? @Peri your dogs look very sweet all sleepy and snug on the bed 😊

I tried to get my craft on but it didn't work well so I took a photo of the sky instead. I caught a moment of the sun trying to peek through some clouds. 

55.jpg

I also tried a pet photoshoot but my furballs didn't want to perform for me (no surprise there haha 😻) But here are a couple of my fave pics of them from not yesterday.

332.jpg

Mouse cat with the beautiful eyes

23.jpg

Big chunky Noodle cat 

123.jpg

and little Rocket cat (on top of Mouse cat) who is the boss of them/us all 😁

Looking forward to hearing how everyone gets on today! ❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance