Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: seriously struggling right now

@Eden1919I know you are scared and feel like you are done. Is there someone you can reach out to tonight at all? I am happy to keep talking to you. Are you safe tonight?

I am about @Eden1919 as well

Thanks @Former-Member and @MDT there is no one i can call i am trying to be safe but it is very hard. 

Well you have me and @MDT if you need to talk to. There are also mods here that you can email and have a chat too if you need. I find the SANE mods a lot better than any of the other helplines

so long as you are in a safe place atm that's all that matters @Eden1919

ebs and flows

@Former-Member thanks maybe i will just try and sleep again then i dont have to feel anything. 

sounds like a good idea @Eden1919. Come back on if you can't, there is normally always someone about. 

I am feeling even worse today i am not coping at all. i am having so much trouble with food and things and i want to talk about it with someone but i have no one and i am not allowed to on here. i just want to cry and hurt myself i cant stand this i really cant. 

Hi @Eden1919

You can talk on here about things worrying you, you just have to be careful about what words you use. 

If you need to cry, than let it out. 

@Eden1919 ..please dont do anything ...i hear what you are going through..i have been there myself and i can you that its not the answer...your MI could be making the thoughts worse for you i know mine does...i was hospitalised 3 times last year and am determined not to go at all this year...i miss my cat too much when im in hospital...ill be online for about another hour of you need to talk..please reach out and dont hurt youself...PLEASE
catgirl 🐾
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance