Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: What’s next?

LOL...just like a toddler. 
@Zoe7  

fun times!! 😜

Worse than a toddler @Lee82 because she can run and hide in small places too. Tobes and squishy face are now playing chasings around the loungeroom - they are just the cutest together and I am so happy with how well they get on and love how they play together. Clover has been really good for Toby - he has always wanted to play with Cat but she has not had a bar of him so for him to have a little playmate now is just adorable. OMG I love my fur babies Heart

That is so beautiful to hear. Must always be a fun and crazy place at yours but in a good way. 😝

Boris just loves to laze around now. I think he has grown out of that puppy faze. Although sometimes he can be very cheeky and steals one of my ugg boots and runs around the house with it so I can chase him. He teases me with it. He makes me laugh. 
@Zoe7 

That is gorgeous @Lee82 I bet Boris loves his mumma time and it is so good he brings you so much joy and laughter also - hang onto those thoughts when you need to Hon ...there are times throughout the day when all I can think about is my fur babies and going home to them - makes the not so good times feel a little easier to cope with when we have our fur babies to love us.

Not too much planned. I’ll do housework and washing. I’m going out to dinner tomorrow night and the acute care team is coming over in Sunday @Lee82 

Dinner sounds nice hun. You looking forward to it? 
@Eve7 

We’re going to an Indian restaurant so I am looking forward to it @Lee82 

That's so true hun. We are their whole world. They are loyal and loveable and faithful and trusting. Why can't humans be more like that. 😕

@Zoe7 

I love Indian food. It's been way too long since I have been out to a restaurant actually it's been way too long since I've been out at all. 
@Eve7 

kind of stuck in a rut 

@Bellarose75  My love hope you are ok.

Love you to the moon and back 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance