Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Okay cool @Blackbird11 

Hi @ArraDreaming @Shaz51 @ENKELI @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Snowie @PinkFlamingo @creative_writer @Blackbird11 

I hope you all are having a good day. 

I have an Easter egg hunt and brunch with the university res at 12 today, so I hope that will be okay. One of my roommates will go with me. 

Nice @Birdofparadise8 our local nursery did an Easter egg hunt this morn so took the kids for a walk down there

That's good @ArraDreaming 

Is your wife okay after last night?

Not really…. she’s still sick in bed that’s why I took the kids out so she could have some space. @Birdofparadise8
I will just try to keep them all occupied today, maybe we will finally get that garden done

Ah okay. 

Can the oldest help with the garden a bit? @ArraDreaming 

Yeah they can all help, both the older two can help a bit and the baby she’s pretty cruisy if I can put in the carrier while I get a few things done she will froth that @Birdofparadise8

That's good, then @ArraDreaming 

What else will you do today @ArraDreaming 

we are about to go to Bunnings we just decide we need another garden bed and I have a voucher for there so I can send you progress pics ! @Birdofparadise8 although it might be a while I have to take all 3 of my kids which will be fun
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance