Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

@BlueBay wrote:

This is the headband I knitted for littke A.This is the headband I knitted for littke A.

@Snowie @Anastasia @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Emelia8 

@BlueBay Its beautiful Heart Litte A will love it

Hope you have a good afternoon. 

Love the colours @BlueBay Little A will love it.

I hope your psych appointment goes well for you hon and you can vent 💕💕

It is Beautiful @BlueBay Smiley Very Happy, A will love it xoxo

Yesterday afternoon I had my psychologist appt. it was ok. We talked about loss of job and my psych. I told her I was angry with how he talks to me and thought it was time I told him. 
my psych called in to see me late afternoon and after a few questions I decided to tell him that the last two times he saw me I was angry. I told him how hard this was for me to e plain my own opinion because I feel hes always right and I'm the child. He thanked me for speaking up and knew it was hard for me. 
I walked out feeling ok with myself and thought wow that wasn't too bad! 

I went out for lunch today with my D snd little A. Couldn't wait to see her got lots of hugs and kisses from her. Gee I love her so much. 
then the boys and hubby came later in afternoon which was nice. 
I'm leaving hospital Thursday and go straight to my new psych. We have a session booked. Then home. And Friday I see my GP. 
im feeling ok going home but anxious about the future and money. I feel so responsible. 
I had to have X-ray yesterday for abdominal pain - my colon is very blocked up. Now on extra meds to hrlp my bowels. My gastroenterologist came to see me tonight. He said stress is def a big factor.  Have to see him in 2 weeks. Hoping things improve. 

im tired yonight. Another birthday come and gone. It's frightening how quick the years are going. 

chat tomorrow. I'm hoping to get a good night sleep.  
@Shaz51 @Snowie @oceangirl @Owlunar @MDT @Anastasia abd others following 

Sleep well beautiful birthday girl ❤️

@BlueBay 

Onya my friend @BlueBay

You're a legend 🙂

Happy birthday 🙂

Good morning @BlueBay 

I hope you got a decent nights sleep last night and today goes ok for you.

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜💜

Thanks @Snowie ♥️
I did sleep ok even with stomach pains. My anxiety is starting to creep up again. It's not because I'm going hime tomorrow. It's because I'm worried about the future eith no job. Next week, the week after etc etc. .....

im knitting at the moment but it's a bit difficult  to concentrate 

It must be hard hon @BlueBay to think about the future and what it will bring. We can try and just take it day by day but that doesn't stop our brain from thinking about what the future will bring.

Its good that you are trying to distract yourself with knitting.

Have you got anything else on today?

Group class at 11.30am snd that's it. 
I will keep knitting 🧶 

Can't even go outside as it's raining. Some fresh would be nice. 
Hope you have a nice day @Snowie ♥️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance