Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

I'm hearing your exhaustion @Snowie. Understandable when you've been fighting a while as it sounds you have been. I can also see how much strength and resilience you have within you having got through to this point. Do you have any ideas what might've helped you so far? Is there anything you could do now?

@Eve7 

Thanks for listening.

Take care hon 💌💌💌

I hope you get north and into the sunshine.

🖐

Thanks @TideisTurning 

I think I am just going to go and use my safety plan. I think that is best and my only option at the moment.

Sounds like a great plan @Snowie. Don't hesitate to reach out for extra support offline too if needed too.

ohhh hugs and sitting with you my @Snowie , please take care and am here for you xx

Take care buddy

@Snowie  💜💙

@Snowie  thinking of you 💙

@Snowie 💕💕💕

Lockdown has once again made my psych and pdoc appointments go virtual.

I was meant to see my pdoc tomorrow and it has now gone to over the phone. I am not coping well with this and would much rather see him in person. I am worried that this lockdown will be extended and my psych appointment next week will be over the phone too. I have enough trouble talking face to face, phone appointments are so much harder to get my thoughts and feelings heard.

Lockdown effects us in so many ways, so this is something I have to try and deal with. Unfortunately it is not as easy as that.

I’m sorry it’s like this in Vic @Snowie 

Its not fair and I hope you can see pdoc and psych soon.

Lots of love and coffee ️ 

💜💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance