Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Thanks @creative_writer 

I better not say anything more, I might get into trouble.

Are you headed to bed soon? S is working till 10:30. Hoping hubby will pick him up so I can go to bed as soon as I hear.

@Snowie 💖🫂. Always here for you, hun. Breathe in and out, I hope you get good news soon.

I’m not sleeping yet. I have to wait till I perform the night prayer. I’ll probably aim to go to bed by 10pm latest, 9:30 is probably ideal. Will see how I go

Can I ask you what religion you are @creative_writer (don't answer if you don't want too)

@Snowie no I’m fine. I come from a Muslim family and practice the religion myself. I find peace in it, I feel safer knowing there is a merciful and protective God looking after me

I'm glad you find peace in it @creative_writer Does your family still practice it? 

I grew up in a non religious house. I think the first time I went to church was for a funeral. My husband came from a Catholic upbringing but does not practice it now.

@Snowie they do. I think spirituality is an individual thing and can mean lots of things. Even work can provide a sense of purpose, hence, contribute to spirituality. Connecting to nature is another one

I'm so glad you have your religion @creative_writer 

My hubby came to resent his religion. He went to a Catholic school and was made to go every weekend. I don't think he wanted our kids to grow up like that. 

Have you got many plans for tomorrow?

@creative_writer got some good news, all is ok.

Going to pick up S from work. He got off early. Thanks for the company tonight and the chat. Has been so nice to learn more about you.

I hope you get some sleep tonight and tomorrow goes well for you.

Stopping by with some hugs for you @Snowie 

Thanks @Bow 

I hope your day is going ok.

Have you got any plans for the Easter weekend?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance