Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

ok im glad there is at least a safety plan in place @Eve7
i really hope the sh urges stay under some sort of control.

days been long, tomorrow is an early start and lots to do. i was planning on riding tomorrow but i dont think thats going to happen. i dont think ill have the energy plus now pop is home because hes supposedly sick. so prob going to have people angry at me again all day because i cant do the job of 6 people at a time

Oh @Emelia8  it is so good to hear from you and I did think about you yesterday. When will you have your results? 🙏❤️🙏

I know I’d be safe in hospital and it’s more than likely going to happen again soon but I just want to try a bit longer.

Please don’t go away again.

❤️🧡❤️

That’s a bummer about pop being back @outlander 

We will both need to go to bed early tonight. I’m pretty drugged up atm so I don’t think I’ll have a problem..how about a cuppa?

💜

Thanks @Eve7 

I never went away, just couldnt post. And now Im almost too afraid to post. But I need all you guys because I dont have anyone else. Its a risk I need to take, especially given results of yesterday. Im going to need all the support I can get.

I think your safety needs to be uppermost in your thinking right now. I understand the SH, I've also been down that path a couple of times over the last few weeks. But for me its almost sporadic. Whereas for you it seems pretty persistent. 

I just want you to be okay @Eve7  and right now, I fear you're not.

I will write more on my thread about my results. Just not ready yet.

Emelia 🌸

Reading along and Hugs to all you beautiful ladies.

@Emelia8 @Eve7 @outlander @Snowie 

Heart

and share the kindness ...and share the kindness ...

sounds like a good idea to me @Eve7

Thankyou @Appleblossom 

❤️🍏❤️

Hi @Eve7 ,

Sorry to hear you are still potentially grappling with some SH urges in the background today, I can see it has been a really tricky week for you, so just dropping a reminder that you can reach out to crisis supports or for a chat to the right places if you do need and things are becoming too intense. We are here for you at the Forums as always too and wishing you all the very best.

With you always,

Otter

@Eve7 how you holding up?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance